Recent content by Dudeman1967

  1. Dudeman1967

    Mailbox Smashed…

    Imagine Lilith Fair 1997. Could have been a hit.
  2. Dudeman1967

    Pets of Wein

    Kramers view of costumes.
  3. Dudeman1967

    My Mom Passed Away Last Night

    May she RIP. Sorry for your loss. The world is just a little more lonely now without mom.
  4. Dudeman1967

    Mailbox Smashed…

    "as per industry standards" Setting the bar as low as possible. Fuck your industry and its so called standards Mr Adjuster!
  5. Dudeman1967

    Taylor Swift’s “Cleveland” Steamer

    I'm more a fan of her donkey punch or rusty trombone era material.
  6. Dudeman1967

    RIP Kevin DuBrow

    AGAIN? His poor family and fans must suffer again.
  7. Dudeman1967

    Mailbox Smashed…

    Mount your mailbox on one of these playground springs. It will just pop back up.
  8. Dudeman1967

    Mailbox Smashed…

    It jumped right out in front of them! Control your mailbox.
  9. Dudeman1967

    Ivory keys on my my piano.

    I have no intention to sell it. I know it is not a great investment. I could get away with about $4K in repairs but the more he dissassembled the thing the more I liked it. There are a lot of "old school" ways of doing things and I want to preserve that. He never worked on a century old...
  10. Dudeman1967

    Ivory keys on my my piano.

    Just had a repair guy over. He took it apart and inpected everything. It is in pretty good shape for a 98 year old piano. There are some neat features to this piano I never knew. I'm going to keep it and have it restored. Found several 1969 pennies in it also. Might have been my work. It's...
  11. Dudeman1967

    Ivory keys on my my piano.

    Thanks for the information. It's very helpful. I have a repair guy coming tomorrow. I got some rough numbers from him but obviously he needs to see it. Could possibly get it to pitch and stable by repairing the tuning board (?) for about $2K. Replace strings or partial replacement for...
  12. Dudeman1967

    Ivory keys on my my piano.

    It is a Starr brand from Richmond, Indiana. It's a baby grand. I've never came across a model name or number. Made in 1929.
  13. Dudeman1967

    What are some of your oddest playlists?

    Just looking for ideas. Some are pretty ordinary. "Proper Amount of Cowbell," "Tremolo," "Great Drum Turn-arounds/Transitions" "Pool/Beach" I took songs from "Beach/Pool" that I specifically remember hearing at the Wedgewood Bath and Tennis Club through and outdoor horn style speaker from...
  14. Dudeman1967

    Dig it! Share one of your fondest holiday memories

    Back in the early 1970s my grandparents gave my oldest brother lizards for Christmas. My other brother and I left the top ajar and they escaped. My mom ran out of the house the second she found out. We had to find 4 geckos ASAP. We found two. My mom stayed at a friends house that night. We...
  15. Dudeman1967

    Ivory keys on my my piano.

    Don't notes NOT next to each other sound more pleasing together? (on the piano)
Back
Top