Recent content by mnewb1

  1. mnewb1

    Reunited with an old friend

    excellent
  2. mnewb1

    Ping Pong Strat

    a couple guitars Ive sold I would love to come across again
  3. mnewb1

    New gear day

    Nice!
  4. mnewb1

    NGD

    Beauty!! HNGD!!
  5. mnewb1

    We'll See

    OK, together. Now to explore what new Tonz this thing will have.
  6. mnewb1

    We'll See

    Updates on the way, working with the CC company to recover the amount I had to spend on tools to level frets, in the meantime, updating to anodized pickguard, updating wiring harness with a Gunstreet Jazzmaster PTB rhythm circuit (main controls become 2 independent volume controls, three way...
  7. mnewb1

    Listen to this - Somewhere Else

  8. mnewb1

    HNAD to me!

    I like those! HNAD
  9. mnewb1

    We'll See

    So I did a set up which improved some issues, but there are still high frets around 13, 19 affecting E A D and G. Company did reach out and offer replacement of defective parts or discount. So I requested the cost of a fret level and set up and sent receipt from my last level by a local guy...
  10. mnewb1

    Turns Out I’m A Canadian Citizen

    Ya Don't Say, Eh?
  11. mnewb1

    We'll See

    100%
  12. mnewb1

    I hung my art show today

    Nice!
  13. mnewb1

    Rodeo - Yee Haw!

    Skilz!
  14. mnewb1

    We'll See

    So apparently not stainless steel frets, I was incorrect, but I still don't want to spend an additional $200 on a $570 guitar. They want me to send a video of the problems... OK, how about I send it to Phil McKnight and then they can watch the video with 100,000 other guitar enthusiasts at the...
  15. mnewb1

    We'll See

    Well, Now I have seen....... NEVER AGAIN. 9 weeks after ordering, 4 weeks after hearing it shipped with NO reliable tracking...it is here, and it has uneven frets all over with strings buzzing and fretting out. And Of course the downside of stainless steel frets...IF I were to try and get...
Back
Top