2025 Black Friday music gear deals thread?

smurfco

Meatus McPrepuce
I know we have the Great Deals thread but figured this might get more visibility over the next week or two - post music deals here!

I'll go first. The Tech 21 Character Plus Series pedals are being blown out by Sweetwater. $99 (were $249). This price makes me think the line is being discontinued.

I got a Screaming Blonde one (Fender + Tube Screamer). Apparently these sound great as direct boxes / for recording and lots of folks take them to gigs to use as a backup if their amp goes down. XLR outs!

 
I scored an American Performer Precision Bass on Sweetwater for a good price. It’s blast to play. I’m kicking myself for not buying another one before they sold out. Sweetwater has lots of good deals this year. It’s not like the years of PRS dumping SE guitars for $350 but there are lots of good ways to save a couple hundred dollars. I’m putting my sales guy’s kids through college.
 
Oooh, they have the JHS AB/Y splitter I want for $32.50 off. I want to use that with two bass amps in stereo, a clean Ampeg and a dirty Ashdown.
 
I just ordered an Airstep TX (ToneX edition) Black Friday deal direct from Xsonic $79 + shipping = $90.71. I noticed that Amazon has it for $99.99 (Black Friday) 2 day shipping with Prime membership. I’ll be using it with my mini ToneX One pedal. It will be particularly useful to have iPhone control over the ToneX One pedal via the Airstep app.

Xsonic Site Link

IMG_1132.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Guitar Center seems to have added more discounts. None are amazing, but browse if you’re bored. Apparently they launched a line of store brand pedals named Gamma and they’re dumping them for $34.99.
 
Guitar Center seems to have added more discounts. None are amazing, but browse if you’re bored. Apparently they launched a line of store brand pedals named Gamma and they’re dumping them for $34.99.
Moonlight Drive Tele is sitting in my office at work because it's a gift for the wife. $1049 down to $799? Yes!
 
I just scored a new Synergy power amp from Sweetwater for $1189. $210 off the regular price. My ADA power amp is dying, so it's time to replace it. This was perfect as I really wanted a power amp that would fit in a single rack space.
 
Sweetwater.com has the Hello Kitty Stratocaster for $399. It's $579 just about everywhere else.


Not saying that's not a great deal, that's where we are now but, the old man in me is going yikes, $400 for a Squire. I have the same reaction for most SDOTDs. But, but, that's more than the regular price was just a few years ago.
 
I think that the original price on Hello Kitty guitars was $199. Of course that was back in the 2000s, everything costs more now, but it’s still a lot for a novelty guitar. Maybe they stopped making the bodies out of plywood or something.
 
That JHS pedal deal is because JHS is discounting all their pedals 25% -- Sweetwater, GC, MF, and ZZounds as well as the JHS site itself all have the deal. I picked up a splitter and 3 series rotary chorus.
 
I grabbed a variety pack of Black Mountain thumb picks.

I did some other silly things that are not music related.
 
Back
Top