Go ahead, Touch it…

DinoMikeSr

I have the box
We took the car to an event for Autistic Children yesterday. “Touch a Truck” We opened the hood and the doors and let kids check it out. Parents too. I was holding back tears as one little man who was very vision deficient, I can’t say totally blind because he had glasses on, but also had a little white and red cain. He was feeling along the cars edges everywhere inside and out and telling his mom what he was feeling and she then tell him what the over all thing was and what it did. He felt his way inside and did the same thing along the seats console and steering wheel. He was feeling it but not looking at it like he could see. We had about 30 kids and 5 adults enjoy the car. I love the tiny hand prints.



IMG_2887.jpeg
IMG_2913.jpeg
IMG_2912.jpeg
IMG_2911.jpeg
IMG_2910.jpeg
 
I love touch a truck events.


It’s awesome to see someone not be so “precious” with their sports car and allow people to crawl all over it. Good for you.


I’ve never had the chance to put a vehicle in one.
Well, once but the car started acting up in the driveway before a two hour drive.
 
Back
Top