I’ve Heard From Motorik’s Dark Lord

Peen Simmons

Let’s Get Obtuse!
So I got an unsolicited gig offer for my solo project (that doesn’t currently play out because it’s just me and I can’t one man band this thing and there’s a pandemic on). I politely declined but I figured I’d check out the bill.

I think this is the bill. (Unless they’re adding another show the same night. It’s a bigger place and I think they have two stages.)

E97B5F0E-B96D-4792-9375-D460F7B96963.jpeg
 
Under My Feels (a singer-songwriter tribute to Alice Cooper)

Ha! I could actually imagine you covering 'Generation Landslide' in your style. Wait, are you doing Under My Feels as an actual thing?

You should see if you can get on the guest list anyway and do a gig report for us. Do it for BAPHOMET. :thu:
 
Ha! I could actually imagine you covering 'Generation Landslide' in your style. Wait, are you doing Under My Feels as an actual thing?

You should see if you can get on the guest list anyway and do a gig report for us. Do it for BAPHOMET. :thu:

Ooh. This is maybe a delicious little idea. I’m not actually doing a one-man Alice Cooper tribute, but now I’m getting ideas notions about doing an EP or something where I cover a couple Alice Cooper tunes in the style of McCartney’s Ram or somesuch.

I’d totally be willing to gig report this show but this joint is in West Chicago which is practically Joliet and like an hour plus from my house and I’m not that into it.
 
Ooh. This is maybe a delicious little idea. I’m not actually doing a one-man Alice Cooper tribute, but now I’m getting ideas notions about doing an EP or something where I cover a couple Alice Cooper tunes in the style of McCartney’s Ram or somesuch.

Alice Cooper Ram-style is such a cool idea, yearning to be born.

Kudos to Yabba for that Alice Cooper-tribute post. :thu:
 
Back
Top