Prages
User Error
Over the weekend, I went to the local Big Lots (discount overstock type store for those unfamiliar) because this particular Big Lots has cheap furniture and my step daughter needed a set of box springs.
Beside the Big Lots is a pawn shop that I rarely go into because all they ever have is overpriced crap guitars.
To my surprise, they had 4 Gibson Les Paul Standards. This one caught my eye.
2023 Standard 50s in translucent Fuchsia. It came with the case and all the case candy. I got it for $1850. The guitar is almost flawless. There's one little spot on the headstock where it was hung on a stand that wasn't nitro safe, but other than that, it might as well be brand new. It even still had plastic on the pickguard when I brought it home.
Beside the Big Lots is a pawn shop that I rarely go into because all they ever have is overpriced crap guitars.
To my surprise, they had 4 Gibson Les Paul Standards. This one caught my eye.
2023 Standard 50s in translucent Fuchsia. It came with the case and all the case candy. I got it for $1850. The guitar is almost flawless. There's one little spot on the headstock where it was hung on a stand that wasn't nitro safe, but other than that, it might as well be brand new. It even still had plastic on the pickguard when I brought it home.
Attachments
Last edited:

