I did the silly driveway photo thing again

For about 8 years or so, the only physical grouping photo of "all" the electric gear (guitars/basses/amps/cabs) I had was one that I took on a Saturday in our old office library back in summer of 2012, before we wound up the firm. Of course, pieces come and go, so it wasn't accurate within a few years of that, if not sooner. But it's such a hassle to hunt everything down, put it all in one place, arrange it, photograph it, and then put it all back, that I couldn't be arsed to do it again. Plus, I've always done a "collage" type photo of the guitars, at least, which was very easy to update.

Anyhow, in 2020 I finally got round to dragging all the gear out on the driveway here at stately Casa Krashpad. It turned into a 2-day thing because I'd forgotten that I lent out a bass to one of my son's friends, and by the time he brought it over, it was dark, haha! But eventually it got done.

Of course, eventually I sold some stuff and bought some other stuff, but I resisted doing another "driveway grouping" simply because of the hassle factor. Until yesterday!

Here's the shot with the guitars added (check the amp forum for the amp shot and list of what's what):

52010317106_130468db5b_b.jpg
upload_2022-4-17_11-51-2.gif



Back Row (L-R): Peavey T-40 bass, Fender Jazz Bass, MIJ Squier Precision Bass, Gibson Les Paul Studio Double Cutaway, DeArmond Jet Star, Gibson Les Paul Special, Rickenbacker 620, Gibson Les Paul Classic, Gretsch Electromatic Pro Jet G5438, Epiphone Casino (with Bigsby, master volume, and other mods), Les Paul Special Double Cutaway, Hamer USA Special, Ovation Breadwinner, Gretsch Electromatic Special Jet G5255, Gibson SGJ.

Front Row (L-R): Epiphone Thunderbird bass, Aria 1720 bass (MIJ Mosrite copy), Epiphone Les Paul Special (setneck version), Fender Telecaster Special, Brownsville Choirboy, Fender Classic Series 50's Stratocaster, Squier Jagmaster II, 1960 Fender Duo-Sonic, Epiphone Les Paul Deluxe, Fender '52 Re-Issue Telecaster, Peavey T-60, Danelectro Hodad, Epiphone Wildkat.
 

Attachments

  • upload_2022-4-17_11-51-2.gif
    upload_2022-4-17_11-51-2.gif
    43 bytes · Views: 153
Super nice collection and presentation. It also serves to document for insurance purposes. Have you ever tried (or wanted) to acquire a doubleneck 6/12 string (e.g. Mosrite, Gibson, Epiphone)?
 
No Jazzmaster??

Nice collection!

Ta.

The closest I have is the cheapo beater Jagmaster (most recent addition), which is the first time I've owned an offset from the Jag/Jazz family. Sooner or later I will most probably own a Jazz, as I like the style and looks (have never played one, tbh). Probably a Squier version, since most of the Fender ones are too rich for my cheap-ass blood.
 
Super nice collection and presentation. It also serves to document for insurance purposes. Have you ever tried (or wanted) to acquire a doubleneck 6/12 string (e.g. Mosrite, Gibson, Epiphone)?

Thanks!

As for a 6/12, I have not. Would be a cool addition, but probably would never get played. I had a Daisy Rock (of all things) semi 12-string electric, but even when I had the church gig, I hardly ever played it.
 

Attachments

  • Daisy Rock 12-string twelve string.jpg
    Daisy Rock 12-string twelve string.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 163
first, sweet collection.
second, how LONG did that take to set up and then take down/put away :eek:

:Wave:

Thanks. Pretty much all day, but I wasn't trying to rush. Maybe 6 or 7 hours. I had beer and tunes, so I took my time.
 

Attachments

  • Staging with Ladder for All Electrics All Amps Driveway 2022.jpg
    Staging with Ladder for All Electrics All Amps Driveway 2022.jpg
    344.7 KB · Views: 145
OOOH OOOH OOOH.......do i spy an old 70's Sunn Coliseum in the back row?
i had one of those back in '75/76. WAYYYYYYY too loud for anything that's not an arena :lol:
 
OOOH OOOH OOOH.......do i spy an old 70's Sunn Coliseum in the back row?
i had one of those back in '75/76. WAYYYYYYY too loud for anything that's not an arena :lol:

Close. It's a 200S. 60W. Technically a bass head. I've always used it for guitar though. Starts to really rock at about 8/10 on volume, and maxed, it's about perfect.

Hearing loss excluded, of course.
 

Attachments

  • 60s Sunn 200S Diver Down Imperial Red.jpg
    60s Sunn 200S Diver Down Imperial Red.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 131
Back
Top