I hung my art show today

@Dudeman1967

I will be taking down the show on Sunday and can mail your painting on Monday. Email me at redacted to make arrangements. Thanks for your support.
 
Last edited:
I received my painting the other day. I thought I would get a picture of it hanging on the wall, but I haven’t got to that yet.
But here it is it arrived in one piece with a cool frame from an artist you may know.

IMG_3642.jpeg
 
I received my painting the other day. I thought I would get a picture of it hanging on the wall, but I haven’t got to that yet.
But here it is it arrived in one piece with a cool frame from an artist you may know.

View attachment 124712
I was reminded yesterday that van Gogh only sold one painting in his lifetime. Thank you for putting me in the same league as Vincent. I am glad that it spoke to you and appreciate that you gave it a nice home.
 
I was reminded yesterday that van Gogh only sold one painting in his lifetime. Thank you for putting me in the same league as Vincent. I am glad that it spoke to you and appreciate that you gave it a nice home.
This is the first painting I ever bought.

I’m still not sure if I want you to explain the painting to me or am I better leaving it as I see it?

Art to me previously was stuff my children brought home from school.
 
I roomed w 2 fine art majors in college. Believe me I have it from experts in the field that explanations are unnecessary for enjoyment. That’s only for critics and you know… every asshole has an opinion.
 
The joy of abstract painting is that what it means to you is the right interpretation. At the opening for the show I heard four different interpretations.

I usually don't have a plan when I start painting. Like improvisational music, I just go with the flow.
 
Back
Top