SOMEBODY HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!

Accept it, it's in your DNA. You're a white guy through and through. You love cars and women and guitars, and there's no shame in that. Revel in it. Put that amp in your driveway Sunday morning and call to order the Church of Surf.
The Ventures didn't just happen, they were put here for a reason. Walk Don't Run, Pipeline, Wipeout... were the result of divine inspiration. They weren't written so much as they popped out of someone. They're as natural as the tide and the grass in your suburban backyard.

Thank you, that was my best John Watt.
 
Accept it, it's in your DNA. You're a white guy through and through. You love cars and women and guitars, and there's no shame in that. Revel in it. Put that amp in your driveway Sunday morning and call to order the Church of Surf.
The Ventures didn't just happen, they were put here for a reason. Walk Don't Run, Pipeline, Wipeout... were the result of divine inspiration. They weren't written so much as they popped out of someone. They're as natural as the tide and the grass in your suburban backyard.

Thank you, that was my best John Watt.

lol.


I just ran a kids class through Wipeout and arranged a 3 guitar version of Pipeline...it was pretty fun. I think I'd kill myself if I was in a band doing this all the time but I'm having a blast teaching and learning some new tunes. Next week is Mr Moto :)

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Time for you to bring out the Beach Blanket Bingo!

!B9hpoTQCGk~$(KGrHqJ,!j!EzN(VVF1TBM6EYZVE,w~~0_12.JPG
 
lol.


I just ran a kids class through Wipeout and arranged a 3 guitar version of Pipeline...it was pretty fun. I think I'd kill myself if I was in a band doing this all the time but I'm having a blast teaching and learning some new tunes. Next week is Mr Moto :)



Try this version:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I was actually toying with the idea of putting together a surf band for a few shows last night on my way home. Too bad the Mexican wrestling match and suit thing is already been done :embarrassed:
 
Just add one or two surf tunes to your top 40 cover band. That way you can enjoy how fun it is and not get sick of it by over doing it.
 
Just add one or two surf tunes to your top 40 cover band. That way you can enjoy how fun it is and not get sick of it by over doing it.

We actually have a few already... The drummer has played in a surf band called the Swingin' Tiki's for about 20 years....:)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top