The Great Deals Thread

The Fender LPB Strat and Tele deals are back at Adorama. $549 + tax delivered. You need to get to it via Slickdeals.
https://slickdeals.net/f/15423868-f...m=extension&utm_source=extension&src=xtn-ddsb
fe0144570002.jpg

fe0144571002.jpg

How many times is Fender going to use Adorama to blow out blue guitars before they stop making blue guitars? Seems like they’ve been repeating this cycle at least twice a year for a couple years.

How many times is Fender going to use Adorama to blow out blue guitars before they stop making blue guitars? Seems like they’ve been repeating this cycle at least twice a year for a couple years.
I know this is a limited edition for Adorama. But yeah, Fender does seem to use Adorama for that. But I don't see it as a bad thing.

I know LPB has it's fans, I don't hate it but, every time I see it, I think how much more I would like it if it was Sonic Blue or, Daphne Blue.

Thanks. Tuners and straplocks on their way.
I wish Fender's version of the Schaller Strap Locks were the new version with the large nut and longer threaded portion. I have some thick straps and the original version was a GIANT PAIN to get on those straps, to the point where I actually had to enlarge the holes in the straps to eliminate the leather that bunched up under the washer. The new version goes on super easy.

I wish Fender's version of the Schaller Strap Locks were the new version with the large nut and longer threaded portion. I have some thick straps and the original version was a GIANT PAIN to get on those straps, to the point where I actually had to enlarge the holes in the straps to eliminate the leather that bunched up under the washer. The new version goes on super easy.

Can't expect much for 5 bucks but, yeah.

Back