What if the Little Old Lady from Pasadena drove a Lamborghini Diablo instead of that Dodge of hers, and she blasted through the entrance of a library?

No, I don't think so. Lambos are for trying-too-hard types, Ferraris too for that matter, I mean even old Enzo thought private customers were assholes, but necessary ones in order to keep the cash coming for his racing business. A car that is purely about being an asshole and not even a means to a nobler end is just an asshole car period and can never play a part in good clean family entertainment.

Plus I'd feel sorry for the librarians. That's a career you pick because you prefer keeping bad things a fiction, and it's just out of order if they get mashed to pulp by an asshole car. Only Cormac McCarthy might just come up with shit like that. Ok, maybe if it was a Maserati but then again only car nerds know what that even is.
 
There was a verse in the original version that didn't make the final cut

Well she's got a craving for more than just speed, yeah
(go granny go granny go granny go)
And she wants you to satisfy her sexual needs, yeah
(go granny go granny go granny go)
She might be drier than a box of saltines
But she's still a gold-certified fuck machine

Still needs cleaning up....

Well she hadn't much teeth
If ya know what I mean
But she could still whistle Dixie
With a mouth o' Saltines
Go go.....go granny go go go
I love you sick fucks.
 
Back
Top