Awesome!
Sitting that close gives one a real appreciation of how insanely talented and fast these guys are.

I've found that there are two awesome ways to experience a game.
Right down at the glass, like that because it's so exciting
And way up top at the "gondola" level so that you can see the entire ice, and all of the players. You can see the plays develop and how they get "broken" by the defense.
Also, I didn't know that Tom was playing at the professional level.
View attachment 71825
Yeah, both views are awesome for their own reasons.Being up that close was awesome, but it also kinda sucked because you could only really see half the game. But it was a great frist game for her and she really loved being that close to the action. Those seats belong to my aunt's company and she got them for that game and invited us. We're gonna go back and get some seats in the mid level so we can see it all.
I've found that there are two awesome ways to experience a game.
Right down at the glass, like that because it's so exciting
And way up top at the "gondola" level so that you can see the entire ice, and all of the players. You can see the plays develop and how they get "broken" by the defense.
Also, I didn't know that Tom was playing at the professional level.
View attachment 71825