My daughter's 18th birthday present

Chad

Slender Hobbit
My oldest turned 18 back in December. Last night, she got her birthday present, second row seats to the Caps.
caps.jpg
maya.jpg


The best part, her favorite player, Tom Wilson, scored the winning goal in overtime at our end of the ice. She had a blast.
 
thats awesome!!!

i love giving experiences over stuff. you will both remember for a long time.
 
I've found that there are two awesome ways to experience a game.
Right down at the glass, like that because it's so exciting
And way up top at the "gondola" level so that you can see the entire ice, and all of the players. You can see the plays develop and how they get "broken" by the defense.

Also, I didn't know that Tom was playing at the professional level. :grin:

TomWilson.jpg
 
I've found that there are two awesome ways to experience a game.
Right down at the glass, like that because it's so exciting
And way up top at the "gondola" level so that you can see the entire ice, and all of the players. You can see the plays develop and how they get "broken" by the defense.

Also, I didn't know that Tom was playing at the professional level. :grin:

View attachment 71825

Being up that close was awesome, but it also kinda sucked because you could only really see half the game. But it was a great frist game for her and she really loved being that close to the action. Those seats belong to my aunt's company and she got them for that game and invited us. We're gonna go back and get some seats in the mid level so we can see it all.
 
Awesome.

As a rank outsider ice hockey is easily my favourite US / Canadian sport though I don't follow it.

We planned on catching a game when we went to NYC but decided against it. I can barely follow what's going on on the TV never mind watching from the gods for mad ££££.
 
Being up that close was awesome, but it also kinda sucked because you could only really see half the game. But it was a great frist game for her and she really loved being that close to the action. Those seats belong to my aunt's company and she got them for that game and invited us. We're gonna go back and get some seats in the mid level so we can see it all.
Yeah, both views are awesome for their own reasons.
I haven’t been to a game in years.
 
I've found that there are two awesome ways to experience a game.
Right down at the glass, like that because it's so exciting
And way up top at the "gondola" level so that you can see the entire ice, and all of the players. You can see the plays develop and how they get "broken" by the defense.

Also, I didn't know that Tom was playing at the professional level. :grin:

View attachment 71825

Yup. We had seats halfway up once and our necks started to hurt from turning our heads back and forth following the action.
 
Back
Top