DdBob
Dogue in teh desert
Get some help
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok first of all I'm home from twerk...I mean work. Secondly your handwriting is fine but the rnadom placement of words, the nonconformity to accepted structure of sentence, the arrows....this is something the Unibomber or Charles Manson would construct. This is clearly the writing of a man on the edge of sanity and I think i speak for us all when i say we care about you Peen and we want to see you get better. Therefore I am giving you the number of The Stone institute of Psychiatry in Chicago. I chose this one because it has a five star rating and we want you to get the best care.(312) 926-8100 If you need financial help i9 will start a go fund me page for you (technically a Go fund that dude)...


That's nice handwriting in the cursive format. It looks like you used that quill pen you had on your desk in the office den. Clearly a stable person and not a psycho like Peen Simmons.
"judge MY now" ??

Clearly you are not versed in the classic format but at least you spelled grammar correctly."judge MY now" ??
world class grammar, there.![]()
That is great handwriting and earily looks very similar to mine

My hand almost started cramping just writing what I posted.Writing feels so alien now. I feel like a toddler when I'm asked to write something.
If you have a substance abuse problem (or you are just psycho) we are here to help....admitting you have a problem is the first step. You spelled satan wrong fwiw.....I assume you are refrencing TLPOTL but perhaps satin paint is behind this and that would explain a lot....
this looks like my handwriting as well.....you are certainly not a psycho
