Please submit a hand writing sample

hZ1dvuY7ZcpppAUOHlVUrAyV5-DHqGzRUAvcGtckL8S8zTCvkp_N-g75CXg965xn4aikAXe-tmOx2OWEn63oSdzMztKm

You too….seek help


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Ok first of all I'm home from twerk...I mean work. Secondly your handwriting is fine but the rnadom placement of words, the nonconformity to accepted structure of sentence, the arrows....this is something the Unibomber or Charles Manson would construct. This is clearly the writing of a man on the edge of sanity and I think i speak for us all when i say we care about you Peen and we want to see you get better. Therefore I am giving you the number of The Stone institute of Psychiatry in Chicago. I chose this one because it has a five star rating and we want you to get the best care.(312) 926-8100 If you need financial help i9 will start a go fund me page for you (technically a Go fund that dude)...
Sending positive mojo your way....Be well :)

*edit* You spelled Death wrong bro :howie:
 
That's nice handwriting in the cursive format. It looks like you used that quill pen you had on your desk in the office den. Clearly a stable person and not a psycho like Peen Simmons.

I was waiting for you to send me that dip pen set before I started practicing my cursive because a Bic pen is shite and I can't get my flow right. With the dip action there is a zenlike quality of writing, dipping, writing which is parmount to good flow and continuity of the letters without which one's letters might have a start /stop action and be misconstrued as nutcase/psycho lunatic.
 
Back
Top