Yearly Gear update

One guitar, one bass...

rcat.jpg
hofner.jpg



Also got a little practice amp for the bass -- a Fender Rumble 40. A rather ambitious name for an amp that probably weighs less than a chicken.
 
Epi Les Paul
Katana Mini
Marshall DSL 5
built a partscaster Tele
Squier Strat
Shure SM58
Focusrite Scarlett Solo
 
Just sold off my old SX strat, that I will miss horribly. A Co worker and jam partner, young kid that I like and has talent was saying he'd like to have a strat, I showed him it and he fell in love. I told him 90€ and he jumped at it. It was an older one with the naughty headstock, skunk stripe and it had the most wicked tight flame one the whole tinted neck.

And I made Marley, my Krautster ripoff kit.

FB_IMG_1608663821584.jpg


Other than that it's been pretty tame.
 
I dont think I bought or sold anything. Haven't had much time to play, and Covid put a major kibosh on jamming with others so it's been a very low-gas year.

I did save a bunch of $ for the new house fund, so that's cool
 
Bought:
EHX Mel9
Walrus Slo
DOD Phaser
Various other low ticket pedals
American Fender LE Cabronita (Ash/Butterscotch Blonde)
Danelectro DC3 (my actual first guitar that I sold to a friend)

Sold:
Various pedals
Danelectro DC3 :embarrassed:
Fender Classic Strat
Godin Kingpin
Fender Offset Series Duo Sonic

Had gotten back to owning 5 or 6 six string electrics which is just too many in terms of space and maintenance and all that. Wanna get to a place of owning 3 good electrics, an acoustic, a bass, and an electric 12 string which is pretty good in terms of equilibrium and utility for me. Not playing out this year allowed me to shift some of the stuff I was keeping around as a backup or thing I used for shows, etc.
 
My gear buying was mostly for the studio.
Bought:
Mackie CR3-X monitor speakers
Vox Mini Super Beetle amp
Ibanez Mikro Bass
Beat Buddy pedal
MEL-9 mellotron pedal

Sold
Seagull mandolin
 
Just sold off my old SX strat, that I will miss horribly. A Co worker and jam partner, young kid that I like and has talent was saying he'd like to have a strat, I showed him it and he fell in love. I told him 90€ and he jumped at it. It was an older one with the naughty headstock, skunk stripe and it had the most wicked tight flame one the whole tinted neck.

And I made Marley, my Krautster ripoff kit.

View attachment 63022

Other than that it's been pretty tame.

p90 and a humbucker

:drool::drool::drool:
 
Just sold off my old SX strat, that I will miss horribly. A Co worker and jam partner, young kid that I like and has talent was saying he'd like to have a strat, I showed him it and he fell in love. I told him 90€ and he jumped at it. It was an older one with the naughty headstock, skunk stripe and it had the most wicked tight flame one the whole tinted neck.

And I made Marley, my Krautster ripoff kit.

View attachment 63022

Other than that it's been pretty tame.

do you have clips posted already?
 
Back
Top