I can't even remember what I did at the beginning of the year. I know that I bought:
Strymon Iridium
J Rockett The Dude
J Rockett 45 Cal
J Rockett Archer IKON
I think the rest was for my computer.
Kinda strange year,
since I wasn't really gigging I wasn't wearing out or needing new gear.
EDIT - I know I sold stuff but I'd have to look back and see what it was.
No real big acquisitions gear-wise, but I did get this:
![]()
I'll let you know when that happens. Stress induced-insomnia isn't much different than my usual schedule. Although I AM getting an hour or two more of sleep every day since I don't have to get up at 5:30 or so to get the kids up, ready for school and driven there right now.Has it been nice to be able to go to bed at a reasonable hour for the first time in your adult life?
sameNot a thing in 2020, as far as music gear goes.

Up until a few days ago, I’m pretty sure I bought nothing this year.
I never sell stuff. Although, I should offload some to offset the cost of the incoming...